- CYBR 510 Case study.pdf (338.575 KB)
Review the attached Case Study. (You may remember this firm from other classes.) You have been called in to evaluate the physical security structure of the company in the case study.
In one Word or PDF document, analyze and explain the following:
- Provide an executive summary* of your findings regarding the protective controls in place and your recommendations.
- List and explain three areas the case study company does well for the physical protection of it’s facilities and infrastructure. One of these areas should include deterrence.
- List and explain three areas the case study company needs improvement on the physical protection of it’s infrastructure. Identify if the weakness is a threat or a vulnerability.
- Provide and explain at least three (3) techniques that would improve security of the facility’s physical design.
For this week, only evaluate and recommend protective and deterrent controls. You will evaluate detective and response controls (like cameras and alarms) next week.
Reminders: Students are required to submit assignments with a name, course name/number and week number and date on your assignments. Follow APA or MLA formatting for citations and references. Please proofread and edit to catch typos. Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF documents only.
* If you’re not familiar with Executive Summaries, conduct an Internet search on it’s format. This is a different format than previous papers.