Your post should consider the value of applying principles of social
scientific research related to the social science questions posed by
your peers. In your reply, highlight one or more of the questions they
posed and reflect on the following: How might social science exploration
of these questions be applied in everyday life?
1) What common mistakes breaks up a marriage?
2) What does a person expect out of a marriage?
1) What are some of the factors that cause divorce in a marriage?
2) Why is it that the woman takes the mans last name when married?
1) Does cultures and sexual orientation play a roll in getting married?
2) Over the years how have traditions changed?