The following are recommendations for writing future papers:
1. The Originaliaty Rate should not be higher than 17-20%. It may be higher due to similar References that other class members’ use.
2. Paraphrase your research. Do not copy word for word the content for your paper.
3. Review the Academic Honesy Policy. This provides several suggestions on writing papers.
4. Papers should have a Title Page and References.
5. Use of Headings help to clarify and organize papers. It also reduces the potential of omitting a section from your paper.
6. Do not overuse quotes. If you do use quotes, ensure the quote is in parentheses with the Author, Year, and Page Number of quote.
7. Continue to Review Rubrics as it presents excellent detail of the various sections that should be formulated in your paper.
For Milestone One, you will prepare a draft of your three-year strategic and workforce plan for WeaveTech, which will include business metrics that will be used
to measure the achievement of the organization’s strategic goals and objectives and a workforce plan.
The resources that support this milestone include the WeaveTech Case Study, Using the Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Management System. This case study is
available as part of your custom e-text and is listed at the end of the text, under the heading “Harvard Business Case Studies”.
Your plan should contain all of the elements for Section I of your final project, including all of those listed below. Your instructor will grade your submission using
the rubric below and will provide feedback to be applied to the final project.
Begin by analyzing WeaveTech using the following guiding questions for your analysis. Then, once your analysis has been completed, draft a three-year human
resources strategic and workforce plan that thoroughly covers each of the critical elements listed in A through D below the guiding questions.
1. What are the strategic challenges and opportunities facing WeaveTech?
2. What are the strategic objectives set by WeaveTech’s leadership?
3. What performance metrics should be used to track the success of organizational goals and initiatives?
4. Based on the strategic objectives identified, what workforce plans are needed at WeaveTech?
5. What internal and external information did you use to develop your plan?
6. What legal and regulatory issues might impact your workforce plan?
7. How can the legal risks associated with your plan be mitigated?
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
I. Strategic and Workforce Plan: In this part of the assessment, you will devise a three-year human resources plan for this organization.
A. Develop business metrics that will be used to measure the achievement of the organization’s strategic goals and objectives—for example, key
performance indicators or scorecards.
B. Develop your workforce plan, considering the organizational approach to human resources operations. You could consider including the
following: sourcing, recruitment, hiring, orientation, talent management, succession planning, retention, and organizational exit strategies.
C. Provide examples from the case study of the internal and external information related to organizational operations you used to develop the
organization’s workforce plan.
D. Evaluate how your developed workforce plan complies with federal laws and regulations. In other words, are there any concerns about
Guidelines for Submission: Your strategic and workforce plan should be an approximately 3-to-4-paged (not including your cover page and references) Microsoft
Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and at least three sources cited in APA format.