Collect evidence to respond to the key areas
Using the literature, you have found, collect evidence to respond to the following:
1. Within the patient-centered care model, discuss barriers and facilitators to achieving compliance with evidence-based nursing.
2. Discuss two (2) strategies that may help decrease non-compliance of a policy or clinical practice guidelines.
3. Discuss how you could help ensure the capability of maintaining and sustaining adherence to a policy or clinical practice guidelines beyond the initial implementation period.
Step 1: Literature search
Using the case study as a starting point for a situation where the nursing care provided may not be based on evidence-based practice, conduct a journal search for literature on the barriers and facilitators of compliance with evidence-based practice.
Note: You will use this literature to support your argument in answering the key areas.
Step 3: Structure and write your report
Using your responses to the key areas and your supporting evidence prepare a report.
Your report should consist of the following sections:
Your introduction should introduce the significance of evidence-based practice in providing quality nursing care and briefly preview the key areas to be discussed in your report (25 words)
The body of your report should contain a discussion that answers the three (3) key areas:
- The barriers and facilitators to achieving compliance with evidence-based nursing practice. (400 words)
- Strategies to help decrease non-compliance to a policy or clinical practice guidelines. (350 words)
- Recommendations for maintaining and sustaining adherence to a policy or clinical practice guidelines beyond the initial implementation period. (400 words)
Your conclusion should briefly summarise the key findings from your report. (25 words)
APA 7th referencing