Please see the attached grading rubric and case assessment vignette to successfully complete paper.
After reading the attached vignette, using social work skills and knowledge, answer the following questions:
1. Identify the developmental stage of each client according to Erik Erikson’s Psycho-social Developmental stages (remember that a person can be in transition between two stages). Discuss one result of how the impact of these client’s dilemma can impact the developmental stage for these clients.
2. Assess and identify the client’s top three (3) priority needs. Discuss your rationale for identifying these needs as the priority. Include three to five relevant questions you would explore with this couple to establish the priority need in this case.
3. (a) Identify and provide details of three relevant local resources and one advocacy group available to elder community members in your area. (b) Research and provide agency information (e.g. name, locations, contact info, summary of services and populations served) of the selected resources and advocacy group available in your community. (c)Discuss your rationale on how these resources are likely to address your client’s identified priority needs.
4. (a) Research and identify any rules in your area for an elderly person to establish residency and receive medicare/prescription coverage (You will have to research changes in medicare when moving to another state). (b) Discuss two potential barriers for accessing coverage with displaced or homeless elderly from outside the local area and pertains specifically to your current client’s situation. (c) Discuss one resource you can contact in your local area, to find out how to help these client’s navigate the insurance and health care concerns they have?
5. Identify and discuss a brief synopsis of your intervention plan for these clients. Provide two examples of how you will foster the client’s collaboration in the planning process. (specifically write out your collaborative questions or statements that will promote client involvement).
Paper should be in correct APA format for content, in-text citations with a proper title and reference page. Content is limited to 5-7 pages (excluding title and reference page) and has appropriate headings for each question answered. Each section of the question is fully answered. Proper use of grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and transitions are utilized effectively throughout the paper.