Select an article from the CSU Online Library that addresses the subject of “child health care in Cuba, Singapore, Taiwan, Netherlands, or Costa Rica.” Consult the article review grading rubric for requirements.
In your own words, summarize the article, and include the following elements:
- What is the author’s main point?
- Who is the author’s intended audience?
- Identify major diseases and disparities in the context of the country’s culture that you chose.
- Recommend solutions for health care diseases identified.
- Analyze issues that affect the standard of health care in the country you research.
Your response must be a minimum of three pages. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including headings, in-text citations, and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.