This is 2 part assignment
Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
two academic articles (research studies) from a professional,
peer-reviewed journal related to one of the following topics in Early
- Motor Skills
- Social Skills
should be research studies in which a researcher is trying to answer a
specific question (not your typical informational articles found
online). Go to the Writing Center (A-Z list of databases) to find the
links for ERIC, EBSCO as well as many other academic research sites.
a summary paper addressing each of the following points/questions. Be
sure to completely answer all questions in each bullet point. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading
that allows your instructor to know which bullet you are addressing in
that section of your paper. Make sure to reference the citations using
the APA writing style for each article. Your essay should be 1750-2250
words in length. Cover page and reference page do not count towards the
minimal word amount.
both professional, peer-reviewed articles by addressing the following
for each study. Repeat this sequence for each article.
- What question/hypothesis was the researcher trying to answer or investigate?
- Define the variables (dependent and independent) being studied.
- Describe the sample-examples are: size of study, gender, socioeconomic status, etc.
- How did the researcher gather data in the study?
- What were the results? How do the results affect your understanding of the world?
- What did you learn about working with infants and toddlers from this study?
- Compare and contrast both studies and explain the similarities and differences in detail. . Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
a visual representation of an outdoor learning environment that
encompasses all we’ve read and discussed in chapter 9. This is an
opportunity for you to be creative! You can use Internet media and
photographs to create a video of different playgrounds, use clip art
photographs, or draw! You should emphasize what the equipment is for,
how it should be used, what safety precautions are in place and what
equipment is available for those with physical disabilities.
Should you choose to make a photograph collage, you are not permitted
to include equipment with children on it. You are not to take
photographs of children and submit them to Aspen University. Taking a
photo of a child without parent consent is not permitted.