Research: Select and use at least two credible sources of information related to your topic.
Organization: Use either a block or point-by point pattern.
Expectations: Successful assignments will do the following.
- Focus on an appropriate topic for comparison
- Feature an introduction that clarifies the scope, audience, and significance of the analysis and provide a clear thesis statement indicating a recommendation
- Analyze three to four appropriate criteria for the comparison and contrast
- Use and cite at least two credible sources for supporting evidence or examples
- Conclude with an overall assessment and recommendation
- Include a references page listing all sources used with proper APA citations
- Be typed and submitted as a Microsoft Word document (.docx)
- Follow current APA guidelines for essay format
- Be three to four double-spaced pages (750–1500 words), not including the title or references page
- The thesis must be stated clear
- The topic is: owning your business vs working for a company
- Use either a block or point-by point pattern and explaing