This report is your opportunity to demonstrate what you’ve learned from the investing challenge. Use our course lexicon in your answers. Write authoritatively and with confidence; convey expertise and demonstrate your mastery of the underlying subject matter.
This is not a ‘checklist’ of questions, but, is here to give you a sense of the kinds of questions you may want to address in your report:
- Which positions exceeded your expectations? What conditions caused this?
- Which positions underperformed for you? What factors created the performance gap?
- What role did risk play in your decisions, and in the outcome?
- What are the key things you learned from your Virtual Stock Exchange experience?
- How will this virtual investing experience influence your personal investing in the future?
you should use my account to answer those question.
when you accept this i will send you my account