Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to your submission of “Dissertation Development” from RES-820.
- Locate the presentation template “RES-831 Quantitative Study Defense” attached to this assignment.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Refer to your potential dissertation topic from your submission of “Dissertation Development” in RES-820. For this assignment, you must use a quantitative methodology.
Using the presentation template “RES-831 Quantitative Study Defense,” complete the template slides to prepare a presentation to describe and defend your choices of the following as a quantitative study:
- Proposed Dissertation Topic Title
- Literature Review: Background to the Problem
- Literature Review: Problem Space
- Literature Review: Theoretical Foundations
- Literature Review: Review of Literature
- Problem Statement
- Research Questions and Hypotheses
- Methodology Justification
Your choices must be defended with relevant current research. Provide at least 6 additional peer review resources between 2017-2022 with a doi, no permalink. Utilize the two documents below to assist with completing this assignment.