Upload a presentation, based on your research proposal, Please note that you MUST include all information on your slides, as opposed to including speaker notes. (NO SPEAKER NOTES). Your presentation should include brief summaries of the following: Topic ( Psychological causes for mothers killing their children). Research is already mostly there in all the documents. Introduction is in one of the documents highlighted in yellow.
- Introduction. Including your problem statement and why your study needs to be done and how it will add to the current research.
- Literature Review (make any corrections needed from documentation comments)
- Method. Include your method design, sample size/participants, research question, and how you plan to gather your data
- Limitations. Discuss limitations you found in the research and any obstacles you foresee in the research.
- Ethical Considerations. Discuss ethical considerations you have concerning your study.
- Reference List
Review the presentations of your fellow CLC members and provide feedback for each presentation via the “Presentation Scoring Guide” form, located under the assignments tab. You will be using a modified scoring guide based on the rubric your instructor will use to grade your full proposal for your final grade