The law is examined in our first chapter of the Health Law and Medical Ethics for Healthcare Professionals, Allen (2013) text. Using the purpose, writing and structure of the law as subject topics, develop an expanded outline that fulfills the following requirements for each of the three topics:
- Identify the purpose of law.
– Provide a substantive paragraph on the main purposes that law is written.
- Continue this same process for how law is written.
– Provide a substantive paragraph on how the law is written.
– Explain the manners in which the law is written (definition, casuistry, apodictic).
- Continue this same process for the structure of law.
– Provide a substantive paragraph on the structure of law
Your document outline should:
- Be well organized in a multi-leveled outline format, provide a substantive paragraph of discussion for each of the three topics
- Be at least two to four pages in length, double spaced
- Include at least two scholarly references in addition to the course textbook.
- Include a title and reference page
- Follow APA writing format