PowerPoint presentation with detailed notes for each slide that addresses each of the following points/questions.
Be sure to completely answer all the questions. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least four (4) citations through-hut your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Provide three example questions, one for each category that can be defined as a structured, semi-structured, and unstructured interview question. Provide a short justification for each choice.
Describe three techniques, methods, or recommendations you can use to promote retention in a study. Include any additional personal examples of promoting retention you can lend that might not already be in the course materials.
- Length: 15-17 slides; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
- Title: 1 slide
- Objectives: at least 2 slides
- Example questions: at least 3 slides
- Justification: at least 3 slides
- Techniques, methods, or recommendations: at least 3 slides
- Conclusion: at least 2 slides
- References: at least 1 slide
- References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.