Work will be checked for originality via Turnitin.
The purpose of this essay is to develop in the student an ability to
- Absorb the importance of best practices in project management
- The essay must be at least 900 words (about 3 pages) long
In this project management course, you have learned about the 10 project management knowledge areas and the five project management process groups as defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI). In the final module of this course, you were introduced to best practice project management.
Write an essay describing 10 project management best practices, one for each knowledge area. Among the 10 best practices:
- At least five should be from your wider research, outside of the textbook.
- At least five should be related to best practices that facilitate, support, or improve teamwork.
For each best practice, determine the process group to which the best practice belongs and elaborate on its use.
Length and Formatting Requirements
Adopt the following presentation style unless a template is provided for your work:
- Compose your work using Microsoft Word.
- The essay must be at least 900 words (about 3 pages) long.
- Use 12-point Times New Roman font and double-spacing.
- Justify the right margins.
- Organize your writing in sections with section headings.
- Format section headings using Microsoft Word’s “Heading” functions.
- Support the write-up with at least five additional sources as references.
- Insert cover page and reference pages(s).
- Cite and list references in correct APA style.
- Check your work to correct any spelling or grammatical errors.