Marketing Goals and Objectives
Continue with the case study you chose in Week 2.
Write a 3-5 page paper/analysis on your chosen case study (See Week 2) where you consider the number of product choices available in the U.S. consumer market.
This week’s component analyzes Marketing Goals and Objectives. Consider these elements as you write your paper:
- Marketing Goals (should be broad, motivational, and somewhat vague)
- Objectives for each marketing goal.(must contain a specific and measurable outcome, a time frame for completion, and identify the person/unit responsible for achieving the objective)
Within your paper/analysis be sure to address the following:
- Include a title page and 2-3 references.
- Only the body of the paper will count toward the page requirement. Only one reference may be located online (not Wikipedia) and the other references must be located in the Grantham University online library.
- Your analysis/paper should be written in your own words. When completing your assignments all spelling, punctuation, grammar, formatting, and citations should be written in APA style. Please see your instructor for any further instructions.
Note: A complete layout of the marketing plan can be found in the Appendix of the text.