Complete Section II: Objectives and Strategies
This week you will be completing section II of your Marketing Plan based on the company provided to you by your instructor in Week 1.
• Use Font Times New Roman, Size 12 with 1 inch margins
• Include cover page and reference page.
• At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
• No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
• Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
• Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
Section II: Objectives and Strategies
Integrated Marketing Communications Objectives/Strategies (500-750 words)
A statement of what the marketing communications program will accomplish – the role the program will play in the marketing effort. IMC objectives involve a desired audience response, which results from the process of consumer decision making, useful frameworks for planners are the response hierarchy/funnel models discussed in Chapters 5 and 7 of the text.
Objectives must meet the requirements for sound communications objectives as discussed in the text.
Example Objectives: Awareness, Knowledge, Liking, Preference, Conviction or Purchase)
Knowledge Objectives are used when the target audience has awareness but knows little beyond that.