100 WORDS EACH
Thesis: Additive manufacturing, or 3d printing, could provide a solution to the lack of Ariel reconnaissance assets to support situational understanding, information collection and targeting
- Define issues involving lack of drones
- Need for additional surveillance systems to provide NRT information
- some points for and against Physician‐assisted Death
- 3D printing facility or R-FAB (Rapid Fabrication Site)
- A small tablet with an APP or catalog of pre-existing parts
- Drones are modular by design
- Blue Robotics uses additive manufacturing to develop submarine drones
- Additive manufactured drones for applications like livestock monitoring
- Customized drones from preestablished components reduce R&D cost by 50%.
- Ease of use and training required is minimal
- Systems can be operated with a tablet or smart device
- Short range immediate threat detection
Modular by design, 3d printed drones can be easily created, upgraded, modified, or repaired at a rapid pace there is a low risk to loss of any one system.
2. Thesis statement
Most people experience depression, but most of them does not know how to treat it. Which is why depression is cured thru counseling, therapy and medication.
- Define the definition of depression
- Define importance of treating depression
- Thesis Statement: Most people experience depression, but most of them does not know how to treat it. Which is why depression is cured thru counseling, therapy and medication.
Paragraph #1: people who have depression
- People needs to go screening to identify the levels of depression
- How they will be treated
Paragraph #2: Behavioral therapy and cognitive therapy
- Definition of these treatments (behavioral and cognitive therapy)
- Example: Depression people needs to talk to therapies or family
Paragraph#3: Medication (SSRIs)
- Definition of the SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors)
- Example: how and when medication needs to take
- Benefits of treating depression
- After treating: see the changes of behavior on patients who have depression