https://ace-writers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Monday Roberts https://ace-writers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png Monday Roberts2022-05-20 08:31:222022-05-20 08:31:22Leadership, Organizational Behavior: Conflict - Decision Making - Capabilities - Organization Design Bias
Answer these 4 questions, each question requires 500 words. The answer must be followed and related to the textbook. Citation is required if necessary.
- Draw the conflict handling styles model, being sure to name and describe the five conflict handling styles. Discuss when each is appropriate and inappropriate.
- (Dominating) Competing
- (Integrating) Collaborating
- (Obliging) Accommodating
- Describe the stages in the rational model of decision making. What is good and bad about this model? Provide a comparative analysis of this model along with “Bounded Rationality Decision Making”.
- Stage 1: Identify the problem or opportunity
- Stage 2: Generate alternative solutions
- Stage 3: Evaluate alternatives and select a solution
- Stage 4: Implement and evaluate the solution chosen.
- Define the dimensions of Four Capabilities Leadership Framework. If you were to evaluate yourself on these dimensions, which one would you need to improve the most? How could you improve that particular capability?
- Describe the three basic categories of organization design, and explain advantages and disadvantages of each of them with your own words. Identify a real company example of each.