Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Look at an aspect of entrance requirements. Possible topics could include:
- How much federal and state government intervention should be involved?
- How much debt should students incur?
- What financial models should be considered?
- What constraints occur with funding education?
Write a paper of 1,250-1,500 words that addresses the following:
- Analyze the history of the chosen issue.
- Analyze how this issue has changed over time.
- Discuss possible solutions and the ramifications for higher education.
- Analyze the impact on higher education today and as we move into the future.
- In addition, briefly discuss the ethical implications of how the monetary and/or financing issues are handled in higher education.
- Keep in mind Cohen’s third question (Who will pay for it)?