Using your weekly analyses of the Hoosier Burger Case that serve as the focus of the written assignments in the course, construct a 6-8 page final case analysis paper.
Focus of the Final Paper
Compile the weekly assignment responses into one cohesive paper that addresses the key issues and questions posed in the case scenarios. Make sure you have a new introduction and new conclusion that supports the entire paper as developed. The paper will be the summation of your research and recommendations for Hoosier Burger. Be specific with examples and supporting rationale. Cite any sources used in your analysis.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
– Title of paper
– Student’s name
– Course name and number
– Instructor’s name
– Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.