In Topic 5, you submitted a treatment plan for your client Eliza. Since the initial treatment plan, several changes have taken place within Eliza’s case. Since the mandatory assessment two weeks ago, you have discovered that Eliza is again on your client listing for the day due to a mandatory evaluation, with the incident report indicating that campus public safety, due to a tip from a concerned resident, found the client passed out and alone in her dorm, smelling of alcohol.
Part 1: Review the initial Treatment Plan submitted in Topic 5.
- Reassess your treatment plan diagnoses, goals, and objectives based on the new information provided.
- Fill out and submit a new treatment plan evidencing the changes made in treatment utilizing the treatment plan template provided.
Part 2: In a 700-1,050-word essay, answer the questions presented in a separate word document, addressing the following:
- Examine the case and propose why the changes occurred.
- Reassess the effectiveness and validity of the treatment plan.
- Discuss how the treatment plan needs to be adjusted to address the changes in the situation.
- Justify the changes both ethically and legally.
- Determine what the changes (obstacles) mean to the treatment plan.
Submit the revised treatment plan and essay to your instructor.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.