Compose a post that integrates a complete Bible scripture verse and transcends all aspects of the following question(s) comprehensively and collectively as a single post.
- What is the value chain? How is it useful to strategy formulation? Explain
- List the types of alternatives that may be generated from a SW/OT matrix? Explain the rationale for each of the alternatives.
- Supporting your argument (intext citing shows this)
- When all is done, give a brief conclusion
- a reference at the end
- Strategic Management: Theory and Practice, 5th Edition, (Solon, OH: Academic Media Solutions, 2017) John A. Parnell (Online eTextbook Access Card: ISBN 978-1-942-04128-3)
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap–and Others Don’t, 1st Edition, (New York, NY: Harper Business, 2001) James Collins (ISBN-13: 978-0066620992)
Read: Parnell Chapter 9
Collins Chapter 6
View Videos = Copy/Paste the URL unto your browser:
Erica Olsen discusses how to conduct a SWOT analysis. This site provides a detailed discussion of the SWOT framework.
Kim & Mauborgne discuss their book, Blue Ocean Strategy, an alternative perspective on strategy development.