Select TWO (2) peer‐reviewed journal articles that provide evidence–based support for health teaching for an individual who smoke and obese.
1. Write ONE (1) paragraph discussing: (1.) the rationale for the selection of the health teaching topics; (2.) how the findings in the scholarly articles (identified in the Needs Assessment portion of the assignment and properly cited) were used to develop the health teaching topics to promote the individual’s health/wellness status.
4. Write ONE (1) paragraph discussing: (1.) how the interrelationships of physiological, developmental, cultural, and psychosocial considerations will influence, assist, or become barriers to the effectiveness of the proposed health education; and (2.) a description of the impact of the individual’s strengths (personal, family, and friends) and collaborative resources (clinical, community, and health/wellness resources on the proposed teaching.
Reflects on the interaction with the interviewee holistically. Considers the interaction in its entirety: includes the environment, the approach to the individual, time of day, and other features relevant to therapeutic communication and the interview process. The reflection should address each of the following questions:
- How did your interaction compare to what you’ve learned/expected?
- What enablers or barriers to communication did you experience?
- How did you overcome the barriers?
- Were there any unanticipated challenges to conducting the interview or performing the physical examination? What went well?
- Was there information you wished you had, but did not?
- How will you alter your approach the next time?