https://ace-writers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Monday Roberts https://ace-writers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png Monday Roberts2023-09-19 22:03:212023-09-19 22:03:21EXCEL SPREADSHEET WORK!! GRADER PROJECT! Download and open the file named EXP19_Ch04_Cap_TechSupport.xlsx. Grader has automatically added your last name to the beginning of the filename.Freeze Panes
EXCEL SPREADSHEET WORK!!
- Download and open the file named EXP19_Ch04_Cap_TechSupport.xlsx. Grader has automatically added your last name to the beginning of the filename.
- Freeze Panes so the first row containing column headings (Row 5) on the SupportCalls worksheet will remain static when scrolling. Ensure that Rows 1-4 are visible.
- Convert the data to a table, name the table SupportCalls, and apply the Gold, Table Style Medium 12.
- Remove duplicate records.
- Add a new column to the table named Duration.
- Create a formula using unqualified structured references to calculate the days required to resolve the incident (Date Resolved – Date Created).
- Add a total row to display the Average days required to resolve an issue.
- Sort the table by Agent Name in alphabetical order, add a second level to sort by Description, and create a custom sort order as follows: Will not power on, Virus, Printing Issues, Software Update, Forgotten Password. Add a third level to sort by Duration smallest to largest. Mac users, to create the custom list, from the Excel menu, click Preferences. In the dialog box, click Custom Lists.
- Filter the table to only display closed incidents as indicated in the status column.
- Use Quick Analysis to apply the default Data Bars conditional formatting (Solid Blue Fill) to the Duration column (range I6:I85). Mac users, on the Home tab, click Conditional Formatting, point to Data Bars, and under Solid Fill, click Blue Data Bar.
- Create a new conditional format that applies Red fill and bold font to incident (range A6:A85) that required 30 or more days to resolve. Be sure to use relative cell references in the conditional format formula.
- Change page breaks so page 2 begins with the Computer ID column (column E).
- Set the print scale to 85%.
- Add a custom footer with your name on the left side, the sheet name code in the center, and the file name code on the right side.
- Save and close the workbook. Submit the workbook as directed.
PLEASE READ ALL ATTACHED FILES AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY