Are you looking for employment or advancement within your current job? Completing this assignment will help you name and identify the skills and abilities that will move your career forward. Develop a Job Application Cover Letter that highlights and emphasizes why you are the person most suitable for your ideal role.
The message should take the form of a business letter; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
The job letter / application message must adhere to the following requirements:
- In terms of content:
- Highlight relevant background and job history information.
- Emphasize significant qualifications and exclude nonessential ideas.
- In terms of format:
- Follow proper letter formatting techniques, per business letter format.
- Use an appropriate and professional greeting and closing.
- In terms of style:
- Use simple language.
- Use relatively short sentences with sufficient variety.
- Keep first and last paragraphs relatively short; hold others to six or seven lines.
- In terms of mechanics:
- Ensure that there are no grammar or spelling errors.
- Eliminate wordiness and unclear sentence construction.