Part one REMEMBER ONLY ONE SENTENCE SEE THE DOCUMENT ATTACHED THAT I summarized before
To improve your writing skills, first you have to identify areas that you need to work on in order to make yourself a better writer. Over the first two modules, you will work on a short writing sample that you will share with your course faculty member so that he or she can identify areas for development in your writing.
For this assignment:
Click the link that follows to download a list of six linked articles from the Online Library. Select and read one of the articles.
- In a Word document:
- Type the article’s title and the name of the article’s author.
- Write a one sentence summary of the article’s main idea.
- Submit this document as your assignment.
Remember to follow all the requirements closely Previously you selected an article from this list.You also submitted a one sentence summary of the article.For this assignment, write a summary paragraph about your chosen article. The summary should include:
- An introductory sentence that identifies the title of the article, who wrote it, and the main idea of the article.
- At least 3-5 body sentences that identify supporting details and any questions the article left unanswered.
- A sentence that comments on the effectiveness of the article’s conclusion.
- A concluding sentence that restates the main idea and provides closure for the paragraph.
- An APA style citation for the article. For more information on APA, click on the Resources tab in this course.
- Use of appropriate, standard grammar and mechanics, as well as careful proofing. The final product should be relatively error-free.