My Organization is sending products from South Africa to Canada and Germany. You will need to provide an answer on how the organization should use the logistics life cycle to create a draft plan on sending products from South Africa to Canada and Germany.This task is a portion of the Integrated Global Logistics and Supply Management Plan for the company going forward. .
The plan will include the following components:
- A description of the performance-based logistics (PBL)
- An explanation of how the organization will use the logistics life cycle as a tool for planning
- A method that considers reverse logistics for the effective procurement and storage of items in the warehouse
- The Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) and data analytics to improve organizational performance
- An argument persuading senior leadership to use RFID and data analytics
- A description of the importance of governance in logistics.
Complete the remaining parts of the Integrated Global Logistics and Supply Management Plan.
Generate the following models, which will then be used for execution:
- Communications Model
- Leadership Model
Your submission should be at least 12 pages in length, with at least 6 references to research sources cited in APA format.