For this PowerPoint presentation, research current public health laws in place in Saudi Arabia for the patient’s right to refuse care.
Identify at least three laws in place. For each law, be sure to:
- Indicate the law, its purpose and requirements enacted to meet the purpose of the law;
- Analyze the ethical implications;
- Describe any penalties associated with each law;
- Describe instructions provided by any international organizations regarding protecting public health during mass gatherings; and
- Demonstrate how this advice is reflected in the law.
Your well-written presentation should meet the following requirements:
- Be 7 slides in length, not counting the title slide, introduction slide, and references slide.
- Presentation notes (100-150 words) are required for each slide. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials. Add notes to the speaker’s notes section of the PowerPoint presentation. Submit the document in PowerPoint format so that speaker’s notes can be viewed by the instructor.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of 6 scholarly articles in the speaker notes as well as the references slide.