Critical reflection on your growth and development during your practicum experience as a PSYCH MENTAL HEALTH NURSE PRACTITIONER in a clinical setting helps you identify opportunities for improvement in your clinical skills, while also recognizing your strengths and successes.
In 450–500 words, address the following:
Learning From Experiences
- Revisit the goals and objectives from your Practicum Experience Plan. Explain the degree to which you achieved each during the practicum experience ( use of EBP- evidence based practice, communication and the ability to collaborate with other health care personnel and open professional relationship with clients)
- Reflect on the three most challenging patients you encountered during the practicum experience. What was most challenging about each?
- What did you learn from this experience?
- What resources were available?
- What evidence-based practice did you use for the patients?
- What would you do differently?
- How are you managing patient flow and volume?
**this term was based on psychotherapy delivered via individual, group and family. Population consist of children and adolescents ages 2-17 and adult/older adults ages 18-65 and older