Paper Due APA Format
Class: Problem Solving Skills
Topic: I currently worked for logistics company as a Freight Broker located in Ukraine after the war started, I lost all contact with my boss and the Human Resources they do not respond to calls, emails etc. I am currently still getting a weekly check from that company in Ukraine but there is no accountability or any communication at all. Problem is what do I do about still receive an income from overseas and how to keep my job ethically. What to do when you are outsourced by a company overseas that is at war?
Complete Assignment Below Using Topic Stated Above- If it helps our text is a Cengage Problem Solving and Decision Making 3rd Addition
Create a title page and a reference page for your final semester project (paper). Your semester project must be in APA format. Your final semester project must include the following sections:
Part 1- State the problem (Problem Statement)
- Recognize the problem
Select an approach for solving the problem
- Intuitive or systematic
Part 2- Identify the problem owners and stakeholders
- Solicit input from problem owners
- Recognize opinions and assumptions
- Communicate your progress/ Do your homework
- Provide choices
- Promote your solution
Part 3- Determine the causes
- Differentiate between symptoms and causes
- Look for more than one causes
- Consider cost
- Use the 5 Whys technique
- Create cause- and- effect diagram-Fishbone diagram
Part 4- Identify potential risks and how to manage them
- Be aware of potential risks
- Assess risks
- Develop a back-up plan
Part 5- Gather and analyze your data
- Define your data needs
- Document the data and its sources
- Examine existing information first
- Rely on people as your most important resource
Part 6- Evaluate options
- Choose an evaluation method
- Select and weight criteria
- Rate the alternatives
- Make a decision
Part 7- Implement the solution-Add
- Develop a Implementation plan
- Determine what the decision is
- How the solution will be put into place
- Outline how solution will be monitored and evaluated
- Part 8- Discuss any obstacles you encountered in your process
The semester project must include all 8 parts listed in the “Assignment” section above. Ten points will be deduct for each missing part.
All submissions are required to be written in a professional manner and communicated effectively using American Standard English.
Place your name, course and section number, and the assignment title at the top of the document.
Use one-inch margins.
Use a 12-point Times New Roman or Courier font.
Use double line spacing in the document.