You are required to answer any four (4)of the questions below in relation to the Leadership Quarterly article named Leadership Coaching, leader role-efficacy and trust in subordinates. A mixed methods study assessing leadership coaching as a leadership development tool.(the attachment)
Simply answer any four of the questions below (about 250 words per answer). Remember you are critiquing the research decisions and methods used in the report .
- Evaluate the literature review conducted for this researcharticle.
- This article uses mixed methods. Describe the characteristics of this research design and evaluate its appropriateness. Was this design sufficient to address the research objective, or would you suggest another design?
- Are the methods used to collect data (e.g. focus group and questionnaires) sufficiently justified and described? What further information (if any) do yourequire?
- Critique the sampling strategy and respondent selection used in thisstudy.
- Evaluate the data analysis strategy used in the quantitative part of the research.
- Assess the research ethics in this research project, in relation to therespondents.
- Evaluate the report in terms of its implications for theory and for leaders.
- Critique the outcomes of this this researcharticle. Did the researchers’ achieve the stated research objective?