Internship at NexSolv Inc. as a Business Analyst
Project: Business analyst for successful completion of projects in NexSolv Inc.
Methodology and Proposal paper
Action Research Methodology
- Define Action Research
- Describe and explain the type of Action Research that will be used for your project
- Describe how and explain why (reasons and justification) this approach is appropriate for your research
Proposal: The Proposal section must include a heading for each AR iteration (AR Iteration1, AR Iteration2, AR Iteration3, AR Iteration4)
A summarization under each iteration heading about what you plan to accomplish during each 2-week iteration period of your Action Research project
- Who will be involved in the iteration?
- What are the anticipated tasks in the iteration?
- What is the duration of each anticipated task?
- What resources are needed or will be used for each anticipated task?
- If you do not have access to a resource, how will you obtain the resource?
Action Research Methodology —5 pages, Proposal—2 pages, AR iteration diagram- 1 page
Action Research definition, Types of Action Research, Action research used in the project, Reasons and justification, Proposal, AR Iteration1, AR Iteration2, AR Iteration3, AR Iteration4 need to be the side headings in the paper.
8 pages word document and ppt (pages as required)
paper should have 10 peer-reviewed references published within the past 5 years.
Paragraph in-text citation (each paragraph need to be cited)
100% quality work needed