1) After reading an emergency operations plan of your choosing identify and list five (5) instances where special needs populations are included in the planning process and another five (5) where they have been overlooked.
2) Utilizing the lists generated above, start thinking about the groups within the community that could be called upon to assist with including different segments of the special needs population. What resources do they possess? What conflicts may arise?
2. Research and discuss the origin of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), its mission and agency vision. Differentiate the enforcement and compliance assistance elements of the Agency.
3. Research and discuss the origin of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), its mission, and agency vision. Define its jurisdictional authority and enforcement elements.
4. Review Executive Order 13650. List and discuss 3 highlights of the executive order focusing on community/environmental health and safety. In addition, discuss Federal government collaboration, integration, and compliance and outreach efforts.
5. Research and review 29 CFR 1910.119, Process Safety of Highly Hazardous Chemicals. Define and discuss its origin, purpose, scope, and goals of the standard.
the references is APA style each subject no more than two pages