https://ace-writers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Monday Roberts https://ace-writers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png Monday Roberts2023-09-19 14:21:322023-09-19 14:21:32As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices. When dealing with disciplinary issues, do I focus on strategies and practices that ensure every student
As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices.
- When dealing with disciplinary issues, do I focus on strategies and practices that ensure every student feels respected? How?
- What importance do I personally place on punishment in addressing student misbehavior?
- How effective am I at being non-judgmental and authentic as a listener?
- What is my role in using restorative practices?
- What are my personal goals in using restorative practices?
- How often do I engage students in working with classmates to solve problems?
- Is my process mostly democratic or mostly autocratic?
- How proficient am I in using affective statements and questions? What do I need to learn or practice?
- What support do I need from my peers and administration in engaging in restorative practices, even in informal interventions?
- How can I model a commitment to taking the time and making the effort to promote the necessary cultural shifts?