You manage the inventory for a car dealership. Your management would like you to review current inventory on the dealership lot.
Use the Week 2 Data Set.and Excel® to create a worksheet for each numbered bullet, include all calculations, and label and/or highlight your answers for the following:
- Create a Pie Chart which summarizes colors of the cars in the sample.
- Create a Bar Chart which summarizes the frequency of the models of the cars in the sample.
- Create a Frequency Table for classes of MPG, including Frequency and Relative Frequency for the cars in the sample
- Calculate the mean Days in Inventory for the cars in the sample and compare that to the median and the mode. Highlight the value that would be a better representation of the “typical” days in inventory.
- Calculate the standard deviation of the Days in Inventory for the cars in the sample.
- Calculate the 5 number summary for the suggested retail prices of the cars in the sample. This consists of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th quartile and the IQR.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit.