Other than battle of Agincourt, Waterloo, Somme
Use at least three non-internet sources such as books, journal articles, and primary sources when applicable.
Use following format as guide
1. Introduction: general summary of the battle, of the war in which it took place, and the importance for that war in history
2. Why did the battle turn out the way it did: strength of forces, human error, quality of the arms, morale, intelligence, etc.?
3. What does the battle reveal about prevailing conceptions and limitations warfare in that age?
4. What does the battle reveal about the societies that waged it – e.g. social structure, national sentiment, recruitment etc…?
5. Conclusion: does the battle contain a single most important lessor or historic revelation?