In 150 words, make a comment about this essay paper
Answer this question According to the Book of Hemmens (2014) and the Book of Israel et al. (2016).
You must comment on this paper thoroughly and cite all relevant assigned readings for that week (using APA format).
I send you the Rubric Grading to see all those ways the paper will grade it make sure that everything are followed
You may also refer to outside sources as long as they are scholarly from 2014 to 2018 (e.g., peer-reviewed journals) and/or reputable (e.g., article from The New York Times, chapter from another textbook). DO NOT refer to or incorporate information from extremely unreliable sources (e.g., Wikipedia, TMZ, and The Onion).
Posts must be well written, free of grammatical errors, relevant to the topic, and demonstrate critical thinking and analysis.
Book 1 – Hemmens (2014): Chapter 18
Book 2 – Israel et al. (2016): Chapters 10, 11 & 14
1. Hemmens, C. (2014). Current Legal Issues in Criminal Justice: Readings, 2nd Edition.
Oxford University Press. (ISBN: 9780199355334)
2. Israel, J. H., Kamisar, Y., LaFave, W. R., King, N. J., & Primus, E. B. (2016).
Criminal Procedure and the Constitution: Leading Supreme Court Cases and Introductory
Text. West Academic Publishing. (ISBN: 9781634607544)
B. Suggested Readings:
1. D’Argenio, C., Owens, D., & Chin, J. (2012). Contemporary Issues in Criminal
Justice. Looseleaf Law Publications. (ISBN: 9781608850341)
2. Garner, B. (2011). Black’s Law Dictionary. West. (ISBN: 9780314275448)
3. Reiman, J., & Leighton, P. (2012). The Rich Get Richer and the Poor Get Prison:
Ideology, Class & Criminal Justice. Routledge. (ISBN: 9780205137725)