Identify two articles in the University Library: one in which the business problem is researched using a descriptive statistical method and another using an inferential method.
Summarize each of the data collection instruments, sampling methods, and the statistical methods.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you compare and contrast each of the approaches:
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each sampling approach?
- What are the specific situations in which you would choose to use each of the instruments and designs?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each statistical approach?
- How can they be used most effectively in a combined approach?
- Which methods are more appropriate for research in your own business and functional area?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.