3412 MANAGERIAL ECONOMIC
Preparation for Term Project
This is the information for the term project in this course. This assignment will be due at the end of Module 7.
Term Paper Instructions:
Identify a firm of your choice, it could be your own company or the one where you work, you do not have to write the name of the company. To make a better case analysis you must first write the most important economic problems that are happening in the firm. Then, you will have to write a brief introduction of the firm, and after that, the problem statement. You must get some real data from the company related to the firm, the industry around it, government’s actions in that environment and write it down in the assignment answering the following questions:
- Purpose: What is the company’s objective?
- Resources & technology: Define the products or services that represents the company’s profit and the main technology implemented in it.
- Supply and Demand: Choose 2 products and analyze them using supply and demand methods with the information you could get.
- Markets & prices: Define pricing practices of the firm as well as market structure.
- Risks: Write the problems that the firm is having internally and externally . What is the manager doing right now in order to reduce them? And what would be your plan to minimize them?
- Explain how could managerial economics’ tools, learned during this course, could be help to solve the problem statement.
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.Length: 8-10 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.